- Personal Information We Collect
We collect the following personal information from users who register for membership on the Website:
- User name
- Email address
Please note that we do not collect or store any billing information. All billing information is handled by our third-party payment providers, such as PayPal and Stripe.
- Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide access to the ESL library and resources on the Website;
- To send email updates and newsletters about the Website and our services;
- To communicate with users regarding their membership account and any inquiries or requests they may have.
- Storing and Protecting Personal Information
We store all personal information online and take reasonable measures to protect it against unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. We restrict access to personal information to only those employees or contractors who need access to it for the purposes outlined in this Policy.
- Sharing Personal Information
We do not share personal information with any third parties, except as required by law.
- Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Users can access and update their personal information by logging into their membership account on the Website. Users may also request to have their personal information deleted from our system by contacting us at [contact email address].
- Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time without notice. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice of any material changes to the Policy. Your continued use of the Website after such modifications shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us at